What woman doesn’t love snuggling up with a steamy hot mug of hot chocolate? None!
Your in for a treat as this recipe is good for you but does not compromise on taste one iota. It’s deliciously rich and super chocolatey.
The cacao gives an incredible boost of disease-fighting antioxidants, and the happy hormone serotonin, which is a natural mood booster and anti-depressant. The almond milk and almond butter give you lots of energising plant protein, healthy fats, and vitamin E for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- 1 cup or 250 mls almond milk
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 2 tsp raw cacao
- 1 tsp almond butter
- Place all the ingredients into a milkpan
- Heat gently
- Keep stirring to stop it sticking
- Before boiling point take off the heat
- Pour into your favourite mug and enjoy