I am obsessed with Hummus. Can’t get enough of the stuff so much so I’ll be caught eating it straight out of the food processor before it even lands on the table!
Great with salads, as a dip, slathered on toast – the uses are endless.
I hope you love this Hummus recipe from Harriet as much as I do. A great kitchen staple and so simple to knock up too!
- 1 x 400 grm can chickpeas (reserve liquid & a few chickpeas for decoration)
- 2 tsp tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- ½ tsp crushed sea salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sprinkle paprika to garnish – optional
- Coriander or parsley to garnish – optional
- Rinse chickpeas in cold water
- Put into the food processor
- Add the tahini, garlic, salt, lemon juice, oil, 3½ tbsp reserved liquid
- Puree the ingredients in the processor until smooth
- Tip it into a serving dish
- Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil
- Decorate with a few whole chickpeas
- Sprinkle with paprika, finely chopped coriander/parsley
to claim your FREE session or Call Gaynor on 07748 298 728
WANT FREE WEEKLY HEALTH,NUTRITION & WEIGHT LOSS TIPS?
Just pop your details in the box below