*They’re not real sugar laden processed muffins!
These ‘muffins’ are also sometimes called breakfast cups and they’re BRILLIANT for handy food on the go first thing in the morning.
- 8 organic eggs
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix feta, pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and water into the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 18 to 20 minutes.
Equally as delicious warm, or cooled and stored in an airtight container in the fridge – ready to grab and go!