Go on, you’ve got one haven’t you? A ‘to do’ list that is as long as your arm and just makes you feel guilty, inadequate and like you never really achieve anything?!
Well today, it’s time to put a positive spin on a to do list and instead take some time to do the B-Fit ‘Ta da!’ list instead.
So, what’s a Ta Da list? It’s something I get my clients, friends and even my kids to do as a lovely little self reminder that YOU ARE AMAZING. And even if you experience a little blip or setback along the way, remind yourself just how far you have come. The ‘ta da’ list works in all areas of life but I of course use it with my clients for listing successes and achievements.
So, on the eve of New Year’s eve this is a perfect time to snuggle up with a warm cup of herbal tea in a cosy chair with a notebook and pen and write down all of the amazing changes, achievements and successes you have had in 2014.
My clients do this all the time and some of the things they write include;
- Ditching the fad diets and banishing calorie counting
- Eliminating cravings for rubbishy unhealthy”food”
- Bombarding their bodies with delicious nutritious foods that help their bodies work more efficiently and feel great!
- Introducing super healthy, quick, easy dishes into their everyday lives
- Balanced out their hormones/ getting rid of PMT
- Improving sleep
- Making exercise an enjoyable part of their everyday life
- Being able to exercise – swim, cycle, play with their children and grand children
- Improving energy levels
- Drastically Improved menopausal symptoms eg hot flushes
- Getting rid of coffee or tea addiction
- Eliminating diet coke addiction
- Reducing alcohol to a healthier level
- Improving their self esteem confidence and releasing more happy hormones!
- Learning to love their bodies again and treating their bodies with the respect they deserve!
So what will be on your ‘ta da!’ list this year?
If your ‘ta da’ list needs some help and assistance then you know I’m here for you! Just imagine what you could achieve in just a month, two months or even 12 months from now! What will your future ‘ta da!’ list say? For a FREE confidential chat about your health and wellness goals get in touch 07748 298728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org