The sun is shining, we are pretending it is Summer already here at B-Fit so why not try this delicious strawberry salad?
Yes, I just said STRAWBERRY and salad in the same sentence. It goes so well and will revolutionise the salads you eat!
- 7 -10 cups fresh Baby Spinach (washed, dried and stems removed, or use as much as desired)
- 5 cups sliced organic fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2cup crumbled organic feta cheese
- 1⁄2cup organic hemp oil
- 1⁄4cup balsamic vinegar (or use raspberry wine vinegar or white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 -2 tablespoon poppy seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl toss the spinach with the strawberries and toasted almonds.
- In another small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients, then pour over the spinach; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the feta over the top of salad.
- Serve immediately.