- 100g (1/2 cup) quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 100g organic smoked salmon, chopped
- ¼ organic cucumber, sliced
- 10 organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic avocado, chopped
- 3 tbsp organic natural greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve thoroughly before cooking.
- Add the quinoa to a pan of boiling water and cook for approximately 15 minutes (or according to the package instructions). At the same time place the eggs in another pan of boiling water and cook for seven minutes. When the eggs are cooked, allow them to sit for a couple of minutes in cold water, before peeling and chopping them.
- Drain the cooked quinoa, split it between two bowls and add the eggs, smoked salmon, cucumber, tomatoes and avocado.
- Make the dressing by mixing the yoghurt and dijon mustard together. You can add more or less mustard to taste. Drizzle over the top and serve.