- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- coarse ground sea salt, to taste
- dried basil, to taste
- dried chives, to taste
- dried savory leaves, to taste
- dried oregano, to taste
- dried tarragon, to taste
- dill weed, to taste
- dried marjoram, to taste
- dried rosemary, to taste
- 5 jumbo organic eggs, beaten
- In a pan, over medium heat, add the avocado oil
- Cut the trimmed asparagus bunch into 2-inch pieces and add to the pan
- Add all seasonings and stir until well combined. Cook until asparagus turns a brighter shade of green.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk.
- Gently pour the eggs into the seasoned asparagus and stir to combine with a wooden spoon. Once eggs are set and no longer runny split between two plates and serve.
- Enjoy! 🙂