One of the things I get asked for a lot are anti-inflammatory recipes. Well, look no further!
This one-stop recipe is jam packed with many key anti-inflammatory ingredients.
It’s highly alkaline, uses raw foods, requires zero fancy kit (only a decent blender like a Vitamix or Nutribullet), there’s hardly any washing up to do, and it’s nutritious, delicious, and most importantly it works.
What more could you ask for?!
- 1 inch of fresh ginger grated
- 1 inch of fresh turmeric grated
- Handful of baby spinach
- Handful of watercress, rocket or arugula
- 1 small soft avocado
- ½ capsicum
- Big handful of flat-leaf parsley and/or coriander
- 1 cup coconut water or filtered water
- Big pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Simply blend all together in a blender