This delicious soup is packed with nutrients and alkaline goodness, almost raw, totally tasty and so quick and easy (only takes 10 minutes – my kind of recipe!)
- 10 green asparagus spears
- 5 tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of dried onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red or green pepper
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
- Optional: fresh hers (like thyme, rosemary etc)
- 2 organic lemons, cut into thin slices
1. Finely puree all ingredients, apart from the lemon slices for garnishing, in a mixer and then gentle heat in a large pot
2. Garnish the soup with the lemon slices. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This recipe is beneficial for the immune system, acne, digestion, candida, colds and flu.