What a match made in heaven – the decadent creaminess of avocado combined with chocolatey cacao! Yum!
You simply must try this. The recipe serves 6, so there’s plenty to go around.
- 180 ml almond milk
- 3 avocadoes
- 120 grams cacao nibs or powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or agave or 2 tsp powdered stevia for a sugar-free version
- Remove avocado stones and scoop out the flesh
- Blend all ingredients until smooth adding the cacao bit by bit
- Pour into 6 glasses, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible
Bon Appetit 🙂
And remember if you need a little extra nutritional support or food inspiration pick up that phone and book your FREE B-Fit session here.
If it’s easier, drop me a text or give me a tinkle on 07748298728.
Much love, Gaynor x