So, the round perky bottom we all crave IS within your grasp! (Just ask any of my B-Fit clients who I have helped shape and sculpt a perkier derriere!)
The secret to a lifted, smoother and firmer bottom is fat loss and some muscle development.
So here’s a simple Butt Lift Programme for you.
Your Butt Lift Programme
Walk 30 minutes daily as a minimum – add hills if you can
Build to powering up those hills, making legs super tired
SQUAT & LUNGE
• 30 Squats – feet wide, toes forward
• 30 Pendulum Steps – step side to side, lifting each leg to the side, toes forward.
• 15 Parallel Squats – with feet close together, sitting back and pointing tail back.
• 20 Hanging 8s each leg – stand on 1 leg, Lift the knee to hip height, shin bone hanging. Draw an imaginary 8 horizontally with the knee.
• 20 Static Lunges each side – one leg back, foot on its toes, bend both knees dropping the back one vertically towards the floor. Focus on the push back up with the front heel.
Squatting safety points
• Technique is important
• Stop if your knees hurt
• Sit BACK, with weight in your heels and not your toes
• Keep your back straight and long, abs strong and chin slightly nodded
• If you find any of these exercises difficult, I am able to provide alternatives within your individual capabilities. All you need to do is ask!