This case based bread is simply delicious and easy to make. Go on, reward yourself. You deserve it.
1 cup cashew butter (about 170g)
5 large organic eggs
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon honey (add a bit more if you are going for a sweeter bread!)
¾ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
1) Pre-heat oven to 180 (gas mark 4 or 350 farenheit.)
2) In a food processor, pulse together cashew butter and eggs until very smooth.
3) Pulse in apple cider vinegar and honey.
4) Pulse in baking soda and salt.
5) Transfer batter to an 8 x 4 inch (or 20cmx10cm) baking dish.
6) Bake at 180 Celsius (gas mark 4) for 45 minutes.
7) Cool for 2 hours and enjoy!