- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop Nature’s Sunshine pea protein plus
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
1) Combine all ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. (Be patient as this may take a few minutes.)
2) Add a little coconut oil to a nonstick pan over medium high heat for a minute or two. (You want the pan to be completely pre-heated so the first pancakes cooks correctly.)
3) Pour desired amount of batter onto pan (I used two tablespoons to make medium-sized pancakes), and cook until golden, a few minutes on each side.
4) Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter, re-greasing between each pancake. Top at will and devour!