New Year is approaching, and if you’re like me you will have a ‘To Do’ list as long as your arm. It is very easy to let never-ending ‘To Do’ lists make you feel guilty and inadequate – there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done!
But it doesn’t have to be this way. Let’s put a positive spin on the dreaded ‘To Do’ list, and instead focus on the B-Fit ‘Ta Da!’ list.
What is a Ta Da! list? It’s something I encourage my clients, friends and even my kids to do as a lovely self-reminder that YOU ARE AMAZING. And even if you experience blips, or setbacks on your journey towards better health, always remind yourself how far you’ve come – it is guaranteed to keep you on track and cheer you up.
The B-Fit Ta Da! list works in all areas of life, but I really like to use it with my clients to highlight their successes and achievements. And the day before New Year’s Eve is a perfect time to snuggle up with a warm herbal tea, grab a notebook and pen, and write down all the amazing changes, achievements and successes you have experienced over the past year.
This can include:
- Ditching the fad diets
- Banishing calorie counting in favour of counting nutrients instead
- Making exercise an enjoyable part of their everyday life
- Eliminating cravings for rubbishy unhealthy ‘food’
- Bombarding their bodies with delicious nutritious foods that help their bodies work more efficiently and feel great
- Introducing super healthy, quick, easy dishes into their everyday lives
- Balanced their hormones and getting rid of PMT
- Improving sleep
- Being able to exercise – swim, cycle, play with their children and grand children
- Improving energy levels
- Drastically improved menopausal symptoms like hot flushes
- Getting rid of coffee, tea and even Diet Coke addiction
- Reducing alcohol to a healthier level
- Improving self esteem, confidence and releasing more happy hormones!
- Learning to love their bodies again and treating their bodies with the respect they deserve!
So what will be on your Ta Da! list this year?
If your Ta Da! list needs some inspiration, then you know I’m here for you. Just imagine what you could achieve in a month, two months or even 12 months from now!
For a FREE confidential chat about your health and wellness goals get in touch 07748 298728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org