Who’d doesn’t love a good ole nut mix huh?!
This recipe for Cinnamon & Maple Trail Mix from Deliciously Ella doesn’t disappoint especially on taste.
There’s only a dash of maple syrup in there so it’s still way better than the sugar-laden alternatives out there!
- 100 grams brazil nuts
- 150 grams blanched almonds
- 200 grams cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Sprinkling of salt
- 200 grams raisins
- Preheat the oven to 220c or fan 200c
- Place the nuts unto a large baking tray
- Add the maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt and mix together
- Place in oven for 10 mins
- Take out and mix again
- Place back in the oven for another 10 mins
- Mix in the raisins
- Leave until cold and get munching