For Rachel life before B-Fit was very different …
She was in a lot of pain after an accident that left her with a degenerative disc in her lower back. The daily norm was being on high doses of a cocktail of meds such as morphine and with this came many nasty side effects.
Rachel had walked with a crutch for 4 years, felt groggy and in a haze most of the time. If this wasn’t enough she also felt unfit and was fed up not being able to exercise and live life fully.
Then Rachel took the bull by the horns and joined B-Fit about 12 months ago and this is what happened …
- She ditched her crutch and walking stick
- She came off all her medication
- She exercises pain-free e.g. regularly swimming 40 lengths, cycling and walking several miles most days
- She power walked the 5 km Santa Dash faster than a lot of people running it
- She improved her diet and now eats really healthily, without faddy diets or calorie counting
- She has increased her energy, vitality, improved her general health and is much more confidant
- She no longer feels like she is existing in a haze
- She looks amazing and is glowing and …
- She feels like herself again and is living life to the full.
As Rachel said “It’s changed my life”
Want to watch Rachel’s video testimonial? CLICK HERE or press play below !
Rachel still has a little way to go to reach her final goal but so far she’s thrashed many of her goals already.
I’m one very proud coach, I could cry!
If you relate to any of Rachel’s story and need help lift up that phone and call/text me on 07748298728 for a FREE confidential, no obligation chat. You’ll also get a FREE B-FIT SESSION.
I’m at the ready and can’t wait to help you too.
As always, thank you for the privilege of your time. Let’s make this year our best yet!
Love Gaynor x
P.S. If anyone you know is committed to turning around their health this year, or simply wants to optimise their energy and mental focus, please forward this blog. This could massively change their life like it did for Rachel.