This recipe is an absolute powerhouse.
Jam packed with nutrient dense ingredients that work.
On top of this …
It’s quick to make, delicious, highly alkaline, and no flashy kit or weird ingredients in sight. Just real simple food.
It also contains 2 of my favourite anti inflammatory ingredients turmeric and ginger. I’ll blog about them soon. Many studies have shown these 2 foods may be more effective than prescription drugs.
I hope this has wet your taste buds. Let’s dive straight into the recipe.
- 1 inch grated fresh ginger
- 1 inch grated fresh turmeric
- Handful baby spinach
- Handful watercress, rocket or arugula
- 1 small avocado
- ½ capsicum
- Handful flat leaf parsley and/or coriander
- 1 cup coconut water
- Pinch cayenne
- Pinch salt
- Add ginger, turmeric, avocado and coconut water to blender
- Blend to form a base
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blend until smooth
Health to enjoy 🙂
Love Gaynor x