Ok hopefully we are fully on track! Sugar is off the menu along with processed foods, and real food is back in for 90% of your meals.
So here’s this weeks delicious easy , quick and totally nutritious recipe to help you along the way!
This one is for breakfast (or any time really!).
Skinny Omelette Wraps
(Adapted from BBC Good Food) Time: 20mins
- 2 large (preferably organic) eggs
- A pinch of pink himalyan sea salt
- A few tablespoons of chopped chives
- A dollop of pesto
- Protein of choice (chicken, tuna, salmon or feta)
- A handful of mixed salad greens
- Use a fork to beat the eggs and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large frying pan, heat a tsp of coconut butter. Pour in the egg mixture and give it a good swirl so that they spread out thinly across the entire pan. Sprinkle the eggs with some of the chives and let them set.
- Run a spatula underneath the omelette and slide it out of the pan on to a clean surface.
- Spread the pesto across the surface of the omelette and then fill with your protein and salad greens.
- Starting with one end, roll the omelette away from you. Cut in half on a deep diagonal.
- RELAX and enjoy !