OK so, whilst in theory we’re in the middle of an Indian Summer, the reality is that yesterday afternoon the clouds descended on us and there was a distinct chill and darkness in the air. Winter is not far away and so don’t let your enthusiasm and motivation on your workout programme waver.
After speaking to my clients this week and asking their opinion, here are their top reasons to exercise this week;
– Because I’m on track to fit into my little black dress this Christmas
– Because there will always be another special occasion, a wedding, a party, a birthday, an anniversary, a reunion
– Because it makes my skin glow and look younger
– Because I’m looking hotter and feeling better than ever before
– Because it’s stopping the middle aged spread in its tracks!
– Because it helps me chill out after a stressful week
– Because I’m making progress and conquering goals each week
– Because I take pride in my appearance
– Because I want to be around for a long time to play with my grandkids
– Because I don’t want to feel ill and tired anymore
– Because I love that feeling straight after a workout
What’s your reasons to exercise this week? What is stopping you?
If you’re struggling for motivation and looking for a helping hand to guide you to a better body and better quality of life, I love helping women of all shapes and sizes to achieve their dream body. I have two FREE sessions this week where we can have a confidential chat and also give you a personal training taster session to show you some of my foolproof tips and tricks to getting to your goal in the shortest time possible.
Call or text me on 07748 298728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve one of the last two places.
Know someone who could do with my help? Forward this email! Share the love…