Listen up …
You are going to LOVE this recipe. It’s a must, and my fav breakfast at the moment. Each morsel is so unbelievably creamy, indulgent and decadent.
Do you need any more convincing?!
It’s also a wonderfully simple recipe too, with just four amazing ingredients – oats, chia seeds, almond milk and coconut yoghurt. It’s super high in fibre, healthy fats, and plant protein so you will feel amazing and fully satisfied. I then add a mixture of toppings for extra nutritional goodness, texture and flavour.
It also only takes two mins to knock this all together. There’s zero chopping, cooking time or washing up. So it’s perfect for the busy woman on the go. Not only that it’s portable so if your mornings are very rushed with school runs etc just take the jar with you.
This recipe serves 1 and should last about 2-3 days in the fridge in an air-tight container.
- 3 tbsp jumbo oats
- 4 tbsp almond milk (I use Rude Health a lot)
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt (You know I’m a fan of Coyo)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tspn of cinnamon
- Fresh berries
- Grated apple
- ½ banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Handful cacao nibs, goji berries, raisins
- Drizzling of raw honey
- Place oats, seeds, milk and yoghurt in a jar and stir
- Place the lid on the jar
- Store overnight in the fridge for minimum 4 hrs
- Add your favourite topping and bon appetit