How can water taste this good? Drinking enough water every day can be challenging right? I mean let’s be honest, water can get really boring. But with recipes like cucumber mint infused water, you’ll be chugging water back like a true pro.
As a gauge aim for half your bodyweight in ounces per day e.g. if you weighed 150 lbs divide this by 2 = 75 ozs of water.
The health benefits of cucumber include vitamins C, A, K, and B5, as well as manganese, potassium, and magnesium, endowing health benefits that fight inflammation and infection while helping to produce energy and support bone and heart strength.
Cucumbers are made up primarily of water and so you’ll find this recipe extra hydrating and refreshing.
- 1 large organic cucumber
- 1 cup organic mint leaves
- 1 gallon of water
- Chop up your cucumber into small cubes, add to blender
- Add the mint
- Pour 4 cups water into the blender from your gallon
- Blend on high for a couple minutes
- Strain using the strainer into a large jug
- Add strained liquid to rest of the gallon of water
- Chill and enjoy